Monday, December 19, 2011

You'll Find Love

You're gonna hear some news
That's gonna leave you bruised
But don't worry
Love will find you

I know life is hard
And love, it is tough
But don’t doubt
You are enough, you’re more than enough

So my love, remember
It's who you are, what's inside
You have character
Your heart is made of gold
And you know who you are, created beautiful
So let me remind you
Hold your head, hold it high
You are fearless and wise
And Don't forget, you're beautiful
Inside out, yes you are, you're beautiful

So my love, remember
It’s who you are, what’s inside
The true you, it will shine
Cause’ your heart is made of gold
He’ll cherish and love you like no body knows
So let me remind you
Hold your head, hold it high
You’ll find love, so divine
And don’t forget, you’re beautiful
Inside out, yes you are, you are beautiful

-BJM

5 comments:

  1. Brianna, why are you so talented?!?! I'm like... stuck in the shallow end of the gene pool. :p

    This is such a beautiful poem. I just love everything you write... and paint... and create. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really, really love this song, Briann. It means so much to me and it is beautifully written. You should sing it more often ;)). Love you, sis :).

    ReplyDelete