Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My 4 pet peeves...



I promise, this post is not for my venting. It's actually for you! Read and see why. :)

1) People reading over my shoulder. I think it has something to do with being a late bloomer when it comes to reading. I'm still considered slow even now and was recently teased because of it. Warning: I'm super sensitive about this and.....don't read over my shoulder.

2)When people make up a story to cover their back when you know the truth. Of course, you can't say anything. This happens to me often, especially people in authority over me. Perhaps it's because I asked for the gift of discernment at powerful Wednesday night service a few years ago. I can't choose when the gift strikes, but when I know...I know. Don't lie to me.

3) When people "borrow" my tank tops. "What's mine is yours" applies to anything but my tank tops (so long as you put it back). Earrings, clothing, shoes, make-up - just not my tanks. I keep them tucked away in a drawer...three drawer, actually.
1st draw - for black, white, and brown. This drawer is opened the most because these are the colors I wear for work and most frequently seen under everyday outfits.
2nd - for colored tank tops. When I ever feel the need to spice up an outfit I select from the 2nd drawer to make my drab outfit a little more interesting.
3rd - for patterned tanks. This drawer is used the least. However, I do love my patterned tanks and if they ever go missing....eeek!
I know exactly where they are, in what drawer, and exactly how each one of them fits my oddly shaped torso. If they are misplaced or dirtied without me knowing, it's a bad day indeed.
So please, for those with access, *cough my sisters*....what's mine is yours except when it comes to my tanks. ;)

4) When people dispose of food in my bedroom trash can. Just the thought of an rotten apple core sitting in my bedroom trash can for a full week gives me shivers. Especially when the eighth child often forgets the third floor on trash day. Sometimes...it's two weeks! There is a rotten apple core in my trash can now and I cringe thinking about it. And btw, it's been more than a week. Gross!

There you have it. My four pet peeves....just four. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment