Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Things I Never Thought I Would Do This Year


become apart of three different worships teams and the worship leader for Nexus Student Ministries

make a life-long best friend


co-write a "superior with invitation" human video

advance to nationals with my piano piece

be a lead dancer in a musical


open for my favorite band...LEELAND!


sing a song with my best friend for a youth camp

go white water rafting in Colorado Springs

ride a camel

sing "America The Beautiful" on top of Pike's Peak


go to new york city for a hair academy



witness my brother play a varsity football game...and throw a touchdown!!


be the guest band for Crossroads youth retreat



witness the death of my baby cousin, Meredith Joy


sing a trio with my sisters for Christmas Eve







4 comments:

  1. this is really good brianna and i love the pictures! you are the best sister ever! i love you so much!

    -kennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammie, I noticed writing this blog that we really don't have a lot of pictures together...:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thanks, Kennie! Love you too :)))))))))))

    ReplyDelete